Introducing the SITA High Output Polyethylene UV Sterilizers – an ideal option for aquaculture specialists seeking robust, durable performance. Constructed using high-density polyethylene (HDPE), these sterilizers provide superior resistance to UV-C when compared to PVC – making them perfect for the warm saltwater applications encountered in public aquariums and aquaculture. With five models available from one to five lamps in a single vessel, the High Output Polyethylene UV Sterilizers can handle flow ranges from 25 to 175 gpm. To ensure maximum ease of installation, our horizontal units come equipped with built-in HDPE legs. Additionally, all units feature 80W high output low pressure lamps as well as AL, LCD or LCD PLUS control panels, and are rated for up to 87 PSI. Experience outstanding strength, durability and reliability: choose SITA High Output Polyethylene UV Sterilizers today!
• High Output Polyethylene UV Sterilizers utilize 80W high output low pressure lamps housed in a high-quality saltwater compatible HDPE vessel
• Flexible design allows vertical self-supporting upright or horizontal for simple installation and small footprint
• Standard with AL, LCD or LCD PLUS Control Panels
• All units rated for 87 PSI
• Manual Quartz Sleeve Wiping System
• UV Intensity Sensor
To make a purchase, or for more information, please contact us at 844-946-4272 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Reviews Write a Review
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.