The Amalgam (AM) series of Polyethylene (PE) UV sterilizers provide aquaculture specialists the best equipment for their system. For greater strength, durability and a longer life span, these units come equipped with non-corrosive High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) vessels - making them ideally suited for warm saltwater applications. Clocking in with a powerful 200W & 400W low-pressure amalgam lamps they can handle flow rates from 100 to 3200 GPM. And it doesn’t stop there, Amalgam PE UVs are rated for 87 PSI and sport long lasting lamps rated up to 16,000 hours!
Best of all, these Amalgam UVs come with a range of optional features including manual or automatic quartz sleeve wiping systems, adjustable lamp power regulation (50% to 100%) and onboard UVT sensors. With its vertical floor mount configuration U-Type or Z-Type Inlet/Outlet capability the Amalgam Series brings superior performance that is nothing short of amazing! Whatever your application requires you'll find it here - try out the new Amalgam Series today and experience the difference within your own system.
• Non-Corrosive High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) vessel construction ideal for warm saltwater applications
• High-Output Low-Pressure Amalgam Lamps, rated up to 16,000 hours
• All units rated for 87 PSI other than PE980 (rated for 58 PSI)
• Vertical floor mount configuration U-Type or Z-Type Inlet/Outlet
• Manual or Automatic Quartz Sleeve Wiping Systems
• Adjustable lamp power regulation (50% to 100%) with use of TC control panel
• Onboard UVT Sensor
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.