Amalgam (AM) Series Stainless Steel UV units are the ideal solution for aquaculture specialists looking for powerful and efficient sterilization. Each unit is equipped with 200W low-pressure amalgam lamps to continuously provide a high intensity UV dose capable of handling flows from 100 to 500 GPM. Thanks to its advanced "L"-shaped design, these units can be mounted in either horizontal or vertical configurations—allowing for flexible installation options to best accommodate your needs. Another great feature of the AM Series is its durable stainless steel vessel construction which is pressure rated up to 145 PSI.
These UV sterilizers also come with optional features such as vertical floor mount configuration U-Type or Z-Type Inlet/Outlet, Manual or Automatic Quartz Sleeve Wiping Systems, and an Onboard UVT Sensor. And thanks to the long life expectancy of their high-output amalgam lamps, you can count on the superior efficiency of your system over time – up to 14,000 hours! With so many excellent features, investing in the Amalgam series is a smart choice for any aquaculture specialist looking for effective sterilization at an affordable cost.
• Standard “L” Shape configuration for vertical or horizontal mounting
• High-Output Low-Pressure Amalgam Lamps, rated up to 14,000 hours
• Standard ANSI 316L stainless steel vessel construction
• Pressure rated to 145 PSI
• Vertical floor mount configuration U-Type or Z-Type Inlet/Outlet
• Manual or Automatic Quartz Sleeve Wiping Systems
• Onboard UVT Sensor
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.