Introducing our revolutionary Platinum GFPP pipe fittings, available in sizes ranging from 1-1/4" to 4" with socket, threaded, fusion, or flanged ends - all featuring true union end connections. Our pipe fittings are constructed with a one-piece injection molding process, ensuring top-notch durability and reliability.
Our Platinum GFPP pipe fittings come with FPM seals as standard, with EPDM seals available as an option. These fittings are pressure-rated for 150psi at 70F non-shock, and have impressive flow rates of up to 100 GPM for sizes up to 2 inches, and 150 GPM for sizes 2-1/2 inches to 4 inches.
We offer these pipe fittings in size 1 and size 2 vessels, as well as Simplex, Duplex, or Triplex assemblies to meet your specific needs. Additionally, we offer metric (DIN/EN) connections for those requiring a different connection type.
In summary, our Platinum GFPP pipe fittings are a revolutionary choice for those seeking a durable and reliable solution for their piping needs. With true union end connections, one-piece injection molding, and impressive pressure and flow ratings, our pipe fittings are a top-of-the-line option for a wide range of applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Platinum Glass Filled Polypropylene
- One-Piece Injection Molded Construction
- Hand Removable, Ergonomic Cover with Liquid Displacing Dome
- Vent Valve Included on Cover
- Simplex Rated up to 100 GPM
- Duplex Rated up to 150 GPM
- True Union Socket, Threaded or Flanged End Connections
- In-Line or Loop Flow Configurations
- Double Length Solid Basket
- Drain Port at Bottom
- Integral Mounting Base
- Easier Installations Due to True Union Connectivity
- Vertical Flow Flutes in Basket, No Bag Snag and More Flow Area
- Gauge with Gauge Guard• Pressure Differential Gauge and Switch• EPDM Seals• Cartridge Adapters• Hinged Basket• 316 Stainless Steel Basket
- GFPP per ASTM D4101, Cell Class 85580
- FPM Standard O-Ring Seals
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.