Extra Deep Bed Commercial Media Filters from Global Aquaculture Supply are designed for enhanced deep filter bed filtration and increased dirt capacity. With a 1000mm media bed depth, these filters ensure that finer dirt particles and colloidal substances are retained to a far greater level than filters with shallower bed depths.
Our Extra Deep Bed Commercial Media Filters also permit efficient use of mixed bed filter media and water treatment media such as granular activated carbon, providing even more options for reliable filtration.
These filters are made with a fibreglass wound tank that is UV and corrosion-resistant, ensuring long-lasting durability. The hydraulically balanced laterals maximize water flow and filtration efficiency, while the optional six-position Multiport valve with sight glass and quick connect half unions make maintenance a breeze.
Our Extra Deep Bed Commercial Media Filters are available in filter areas ranging from 0.87m2 to 3.14m2 and are pressure-rated at 250 kPa (36 psi), 400 kPa (58 psi), 600 kPa (87psi), and up to 800 kPa (116 psi). They also have a maximum working temperature of 50°C (122°F).
If you're in need of a reliable and high-performance filtration solution, our Extra Deep Bed Commercial Media Filters are an excellent choice. With their enhanced deep filter bed filtration, increased dirt capacity, and efficient use of mixed bed filter media and water treatment media, these filters provide superior performance and durability for a wide range of applications.
- Fibreglass wound tank, UV and Corrosion Resistant
- Hydraulically balanced laterals to maximise water flow and filtration
- Optional six position Multiport valve with sight glass and quick connect half unions
- Available in filter areas of 0.87m2 to 3.14m2
- Pressure rated at 250 kPa (36 psi), 400 kPa (58 psi), 600 kPa (87psi) and up to 800 kPa (116 psi)
- Maximum working temperature of 50°C (122°F)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.