Introducing our Deep Bed Commercial Vertical Filters, manufactured from the highest grade of non-corrosive materials and utilizing the latest in fiberglass winding technology. Our Micron fiberglass filters are designed and built to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
Fiberglass vessels have rapidly become the preferred choice over traditional steel and carbon steel tanks in numerous applications due to their superior mechanical and chemical resistance. Unlike steel filters, fiberglass won't rust or corrode and can withstand damage from water treatment chemicals.
Our Deep Bed Commercial Vertical Filters are ideal for seawater applications, such as pre-filtration in aquaculture systems. The use of fiberglass ensures superior performance and durability, making them a reliable and cost-effective filtration solution.
If you're in need of a high-quality and durable filtration solution, our Deep Bed Commercial Vertical Filters are an excellent choice. With their use of non-corrosive materials and fiberglass winding technology, these filters provide superior mechanical and chemical resistance, making them ideal for a wide range of applications including seawater filtration in aquaculture systems.
- Fiberglass wound tank, UV and Corrosion Resistant
- Hydraulically balanced laterals to maximise water flow and filtration
- Optional six position Multiport valve with sight glass and quick connect half unions
- Available in filter areas of 1.13m2 to 2.01m2
- Pressure rated at 250 kPa (36 psi), 400 kPa (58 psi), 600 kPa (87psi) and up to 800 kPa (116 psi)
- Maximum working temperature of 50°C (122°F)
- Optional sight glasses and lateral man holes
- Optional fiberglass reinforced vinyl ester for improved chemical resistance
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.