Introducing the PT Series Pressure Transducer, a leading choice among aquaculture specialists looking for accurate measurement of water level and pressure systems. Our high-quality, compact sensor-transmitters are tailored to endure saltwater conditions with 316 stainless steel wetted parts and feature a ceramic measuring cell that provides excellent EMC properties. Models available in standard pressure ranges of 0-100 inches and 0-30 psi enable the system to fit your requirements precisely. This plug-in device connects quickly and easily with an M12 connector and includes a standard 1/4"-18 NPT male thread for process connection. As an expert in aquatic life support systems, you can trust the PT Series Sensor Transmitter to provide precise measurements without fail - allowing you to focus on other aspects of your work.
- Saltwater compatible with 316 stainless steel wetted parts and Ceramic measuring cell
- Compact and robust design for inline process applications
- Excellent EMC properties
- Available in standard pressure ranges: 0-100 inches and 0-30 psi
- Analog output 4-20mA
- Process connection 1/4"-18 NPT male thread
- Plug-in device with M12 connector
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.