Speck Model 95 Pumps are designed with German engineering and built in America to deliver the highest quality in the market. The Speck Model 95 is a high-performance plastic commercial pool pump designed for freshwater applications.
The Speck Model 95 pump includes an integral basket strainer for easy priming, ensuring that your pump is always ready to go when you need it. Equipped with 4" quick disconnect unions, installation and maintenance are made easy.
The heavy-duty energy-efficient motors are available in ODP or TEFC designs, with VFD-compatible motors and direct-mount VFD models available. The Speck Model 95-X is an energy-efficient single-speed plastic commercial pump that boasts a 7.5HP motor with a service factor of 1.15. The motor is 208-230V, 1 phase, TEFC motor.
With a two-year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear and tear of the mechanical seal, you can trust Speck Model 95 Pumps to provide reliable and efficient performance for years to come.
Overall, the Speck Model 95 Pumps are a high-quality choice for those seeking a high-performance plastic commercial pool pump for freshwater applications. With its integral basket strainer, quick disconnect unions, and heavy-duty energy-efficient motors, the Speck Model 95 is built to last and provide superior performance for your aquatic needs.
- Large one-piece housing design with integrated strainer basket for faster pump priming.
- This high performance pump comes complete with our unique (20mm)mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm.
- Equipped with 4” quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. A wrench for unions and lid is included with each pump. Flanges are available on request.
- Available with a heavy duty energy efficient totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) or Open Drip Proof (ODP) motor designs.
- Compatible with many manufactured VFD’s. (Direct mount options available)
- Pump Only:Two year warranty on the motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Pump purchased with VFD: Three year warranty on the VFD, pump motor and all pump parts, including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.