Replace your traditional pump with Pentair’s revolutionary variable speed technology—and start saving now. New Taurus VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the exceptional energy cost savings of variable speed technology to aquaculture for applications that require up to a 1.5-HP pump. Electrical energy costs can be reduced by moving water more efficiently at lower speeds. Less work equals more savings when compared to conventional, single-speed pumps. Up to an 80% energy savings!
• Suitable for a wide range of applications; automatically recognizes and adapts to 115- or 230-volt power, 50Hz or 60 Hz
• Includes quick-connect union adaptors for 1.5" NPT plumbing
• Moves water more efficiently at lower speeds for energy savings up to 80%
• Simple, easy-to-use digital control keypad
• Three programmable speeds, plus override capability
• Real-time, 24-hour clock, and external control mode featuring remote activation via 5-30V AC or DC inputs
• Ultra-quiet Aquaculture-Duty totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor; user-selectable speeds from 300 RPM to 3,450 RPM
EASY TO INSTALL
The Taurus VS pump is the most electrically-versatile pump on the market; it can operate on either 115- or 230-volt power, single-phase, 50Hz or 60Hz. The easy-to-access wiring compartment makes connection fast and simple.
EASY TO OPERATE
The Taurus VS pump comes with an advanced onboard digital display and a real-time, 24-hour clock which is easy to program and monitor. Select from three programmable speed settings plus an override speed setting to meet your specific pumping needs. It also includes external control and digital input modes; allowing all programmed speeds to be controlled remotely via 5-30V AC or DC inputs.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.