AquaPLC™ Intelligent Drum Filter Controls technology is the perfect choice for aquaculture specialists when it comes to monitoring rotating drum filter system. Our solution maximizes performance and ensures the most efficient and economical operation of your drum filter by responding dynamically to changes in TSS loading. This technology not only reduces backwash water usage up to 50%, allowing for finer solids capture and prolonged intervals between backwash events, but it also provides overall better water quality for aquatic systems.
On top of that, the Intelligent Drum Filter Controls feature a robust software package that features critical aquatic life support functionality and maximum electrical efficiency. In addition to providing plenty of control opportunities in terms of setting up and programming the drum filter, our IC technology makes sure that your operations are at peak levels without ever having to sacrifice performance or water quality standards.
For complete peace of mind, take advantage of the AquaPLC™ Intelligent Drum Filter Controllers – the sophisticated aquaculture monitoring system designed specifically to reduce operation costs while keeping filtration efficiency high.
- Rich Display 4.3” Color touch-screen PLC, built in compact, (NEMA4X, IP65), UL Listed, corrosion/weather-resistant fiberglass enclosure 12” x 10” x 6” (LxWxH)
- Qty (2) 4-20mA Analog inputs for precision water level sensing
- Qty (8) Relay outputs
- Built-in optional PT-100 temperature sensor input
- Support for Modbus UDP
- 115V-60Hz power supply cord with external On/Off switch
- User-selectable filter mode of operation (Basic, Continuous, Intelligent™ Controls) compatible with all HEX drum filters.
- Precise digital timer for drum filter activation setpoint
- Fully configurable, easy-to-navigate digital menus for multi-level setpoints, drum speed, backwash level setpoint
- Built-in Event and Alarm Datalogger
- Device Feedback Confirmation with alarm
- Interlocking capability with external alarms (i.e. audible/visual alarm)
Display Analytics include:
- Drum filter level status monitoring and backwash
- cycle status in real time
- Interval timer since last backwash cycle
- Water level indication (inches/mm)
- Drum rotational speed in real-time 0-100%
- Visual Alarm notification
- Input/Output Status Menu
OPTIONAL Ethernet Communication Includes:
- Quick-Connect ethernet communications port for remote access to operator screens, remote update access capability and alarm communications setup.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.