When it comes to designing the perfect aquaculture system, an efficient drum filter is essential for successful filtration. If you're looking for superior quality, then the HEX™ Rotating Drum Filter should be your go-to choice. Developed and improved by leading engineers and biologists with over 30 years of industry experience, these systems offer unbeatable savings in energy costs, water usage, maintenance expenses and improved filtration capacity without sacrificing performance or reliability. High-quality construction ensures that these filters can handle even the harshest conditions with ease – so you can feel confident when using them in your system. Stop settling for second best; choose the HEX Rotating Drum Filter for advanced engineering features, optimal efficiency and improved filtration capacity.
HEX DESIGN HIGHLIGHTS:
Rotating Drum Filters from the X Series represent powerful, sophisticated filtration equipment designed with the latest technology. These drum filters are made with heavy-duty construction and reinforced material manufactured entirely of HDPE and engineered plastics--making them ideal for corrosive saltwater environments.
The unique BeeCell panels have been specifically engineered to offer maximum microscreen filter efficiencys. Technology driven intelligent controls help optimize energy usage for the drum and backwash water, as well as maximize panel utilization for ultimate filtration success. With a complete range of commercial filter capacities, configurations and features available to fit every need, you can find the perfect solution for your aquaculture system.
From exceptional corrosion resistance to highly efficient intelligent controls, Rotating Drum Filters from X Series deliver unbeatable performance when it counts. Utilizing natural design principles and durable HDPE materials, these filters will meet the most demanding requirements in any drum filter application--because at X Series, we understand that productivity IS success.
HEX STANDARD FEATURES:
- X Series filters featuring no metal panel straps and reinforced POM/PE plastic drum structure for better stability and corrosion resistance. Virtually non-metallic design with more open area for filtration. Water lubricated support wheels reduce maintenance requirement and HDPE lid reduces noise and corrosion.
- No Maintenance Gear Wheel Drive System (DDGW) uses plastic gear wheels which require zero lubrication maintenance to provide reliable, smooth, energy efficient operation. No more oil baths, rusty chains, or chains that can break!
- Patented HEX Panels: Provide up to 20% more filtration capacity in the same footprint compared to traditional filters. More open area and stronger cell construction than traditional filters.
- HEX3 Support Wheels: Solid plastic construction, supporting drum assembly from underneath. Support wheels rotate on a fully captured axle, with water lubricated ceramic bushings. No more over-hung bearings or lubrication needed on all X series drum filters!
- Ceramic Rinse Nozzles: Non-corrosive ceramic material lasts many years, even harsh saltwater conditions.
- Internal High Flow Bypass: Standard tank-type (T) units have a full-flow internal bypass with outlet control weir included. Larger tank versions are available with high capacity internal bypass (LT, XLT). Available with tank models to minimize plumbing installation.
- Comb & Auger System option available for heavy solids removal in the toughest applications
- Upgraded Hardware Package for improved corrosion resistance in warm saltwater applications. 316 stainless steel hardware is standard. Titanium hardware upgrade is available for improved corrosion resistance in warm saltwater applications.
- Inlet & Outlet: Standard is piped or open inlet. Upgrade to ANSI flanged connections up to 36” or docking station.
To make a purchase, or for more information, please contact us at 844-946-4272 or email at email@example.com.
Customer Reviews Write a Review
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.