Introducing a new option in UV Sterilization
Looking for a better and more reliable UV option for your backyard pond, water feature, or home aquarium? Global Aquaculture Supply is proud to offer The new XFLO UV Sterilizer from RK2 Systems. Our design team has a combined 60+ years experience and we meticulously worked to create the most user friendly UV solution available while ensuring users a technically sound product they can trust to get the job done right. Whether choosing our XFLO UV Sterilizers with our standard output, three inch diameter model, or our high output five inch diameter model, XFLO UV has the best solution for your specific needs.
XFLO UV Sterilizers Feature:
- “L” Shaped flow pattern. Allows for better hydraulic mixing of incoming water. This virtually eliminates “dead” zones within the UV body and allows for more efficient UV Sterilization.
- Unionized water ports. The 3” XFLO models are standard with 1.5” Unions while the 5” XFLO High Output models come with 2” unions.
- Single ended UV lamp and quartz sleeve access. Makes for easy replacement of lamps and sleeves. You can now change or clean a quartz sleeve without disassembling the entire front end of the UV!
- No twist lamp cable fittings. Remove lamp cables without the use of tools and prevents the cable from twisting while unscrewing, which could possibly damage the wires inside.
- American-made UV lamps. XFLO standard and high-output lamps are made using hard quartz, coated, non-ozone emitting lamps. These lamps prevent “scaling” of lamp and quartz sleeves which inhibits UV light from penetrating the water.
|Chlorella vulgaris||22 mJ/cm2|
|Aeromonas salmonicida||3.6 mJ/cm2 (log-3)|
|Pseudomonas fluorescens (fin rot)||11 mJ/cm2 (log-3)|
|Listeria monocytogenes||16 mJ/cm2 (log-5)|
|Streptococcus sp. (seawater)||20 mJ/cm2|
|Bacillus subtilis (spores)||22 mJ/cm2 (log-3)|
|Vibrio anguillarum||30 mJ/cm2|
|Yersinia ruckeri||30 mJ/cm2|
|BKD (Bacterial Kidney Disease)||60 mJ/cm2 (estimate)|
|Flavobacterium psychrophilum (Salmonid Bacterial Coldwater Disease)||126 mJ/cm2|
|Vibrio sp. (oyster)||155 mJ/cm2|
|Saprolegnia diclina (zoospores)||40 mJ/cm2 - 170 mJ/cm2|
|Sarcina lutea (Micrococcus luteus)||26 mJ/cm2 (log-3)|
|Ceratomyxa shasta||30 mJ/cm2 (log-3)|
|Perkinsus marinus (dermo disease)||30 mJ/cm2|
|Trichodina sp.||35 mJ/cm2 (log-3)|
|Myxobolus cerebralis (TAMs, Whirling Disease)||40 mJ/cm2|
|Ichthyophthirius multifiliis (freshwater white spot)||100 mJ/cm2|
|Amyloodinium ocellatum||105 mJ/cm2|
|Trichodina nigra||159 mJ/cm2|
|Cryptocaryon irritans (marine white spot)||280 mJ/cm2|
|Costia necatrix||318 mJ/cm2 (log-3)|
|KHV (koi herpesvirus)||4 mJ/cm2|
|ISA (Infectious Salmon Anemia)||8 mJ/cm2|
|CCV (Channel Catfish Virus)||20 mJ/cm2|
|IHNV (Infectious Hematopoietic Necrosis/CHAB)||20 mJ/cm2|
|OMV (Oncorhynchus masou Virus)||20 mJ/cm2|
|IHNV (Infectious Hematopoietic Necrosis/RTTO)||30 mJ/cm2|
|VHS (Viral Hemorrhagic septicemia)||32 mJ/cm2|
|CSV (Chum Salmon Virus)||100 mJ/cm2|
|AHNV (Atlantic Halibut Nodavirus)||105 mJ/cm2|
|IPNV (Infectious Pancreatic Necrosis Virus)||246 mJ/cm2|
|Log-1 = 90%, Log-2 = 99%, Log-3 = 99.9%, Log-4 = 99.99%, Log-5 = 99.999%|
|UV doses not accompanied by a specific log value, should be considered a minimal dosage. The listed data was collected from various sources and RK2 Systems, Inc. does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information. This information is meant to be a guideline and should be used as such.|
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.